m-r Violeta Sareska-Gakovska
The scope of ISRM TK 9 includes:
• standardization in the field of quality management: quality management systems, quality assurance, supporting technologies in the practice of testing, inspection and certification of products, processes and systems, criterias for assessment and working of acreditation bodies, certification bodies and laboratories for calibration and testing;
• standardization in the field of environmental management systems and tools in support of sustainable development;
• standardization in the field of risk management;
• standardization in the field of energy management and related services - general requirements and procedures for qualification;
• standardization in the field of occupational safety and health management.
An ISRSM TC may have one or more international (ISO, IEC) or European (CEN, CENELEC) mirror committees in its scope of work. When ISRSM TC monitors the work of international (ISO, IEC) mirror TCs, the manner of participation in the development of the international project (standard) depends on the status of the relevant ISRSM TC in the relevant international body (international TC) in which the project is developed [Membership with active participation (Participating P – member) or as an Observer (O – member)]. When the respective ISRSM TC participates in the development of the international project as a "P - member", then it has an obligation and must actively monitor the development of the international project through a determined and consensus based national position in all stages of voting. In addition, the list of mirror committees is given for this ISRSM TC.
from Jun 14, 2022
from Jul 1, 2022
from Nov 17, 2023