B Згради и градежништво - Building and construction
Standardization in the field of architecture and construction:
- Thermal characteristics of materials, products, components, elements and systems, including buildings;
- The thermal insulation materials, products and systems for construction and industrial applications, including insulation in buildings built equipment;
- Covering and including:
- Test and computational methods for transferring heat and moisture, temperature and moisture conditions;
- Test and computational methods of energy consumption in buildings;
- Test and computational methods for heating and cooling of buildings;
- Test methods on the spot for heating and energy performance of buildings and building components;
- Input data for calculations, including climatic data;
- Classification of thermal insulation materials, products and systems in terms of related test methods and criteria of conformity;
- A general review and coordination with the ISO work in the field of thermal characteristics
Standardization of test methods for performance of appliances for space heating, including related dimensional, construction and safety aspects. Standardization for floor heating, ceiling ray panels, radiators and convectors, their definitions and symbols, revealing the determination of the heat, the methods of testing and conformity assessment.
- Standardization in the field of fans used for industrial purposes including ventilation in buildings and mines.
- ceilings, ventilators with standing and similar types of fans such as those commonly used for non-industrial purposes.
Standardization in the field of terminology, classification, characteristics and test methods for gas purification equipment. Standardization of purified gas control methods.
- the study of exhaust gas purifiers for gas turbines and internal combustion engines in mobile equipment.
- filters for personal protection equipment
- Standardization of air filters to remove particles, high-efficiency air filters (HEPA and ULPA), examination of filter materials for flat panels and determine the effectiveness of the filter element.
- Standardization in the field of air distribution, including features such as testing in the laboratory and in situ, dimensional features and terminology.
- Standardization in the field of solar energy used for heating air and water, refrigeration, industrial process heating and air conditioning.
- Standardization of steam and gas turbines.
- Standardization of equipment, facilities, and operational methods to clean and controlled environment areas. Classification of the degree of purity of air, test methods, performance and start to work, and control of biological contamination.
- Standardization of design and installation of finished isolated pipes, installation of pipes and pipe parts (fittings), steel valves for steel pipes, polyurethane thermal insulation, external layer of polyurethane and merging of steel pipes.
- Standardization of air conditioners, refrigeration plants packet fluids and heat pumps - Testing and requirements for marking units for domestic hot water
- Standardization of symbols, terminology and graphical symbols, symbols for internal project environment, climate chambers - Evaluation and characteristics of the chambers, sections and components, mechanical properties, experimental determination of coefficients of local resistances for components, air terminal equipment, evaluation of mixed ventilation for pressure ventilation and terminal units, ventilation of dwellings, packet ventilation system for use in apartments channels - channels and rectangular channels with circular cross section and parts (fittings) made of metal panels, ducts made of flexible insulating plates and channels , refrigeration and cooling ceiling beams.
- Standardization of Equipment costs to determine the heat consumption for heating radiators in the rooms - Equipment powered by electricity, the equipment is powered with electricity based on the principle of evaporation.
- Standardization of industrial equipment - legal examination of industrial noise equipment including auxiliary equipment and handling, combustion equipment and systems for handling fuel, equipment for production of atmospheric gases.
- Standardization heating systems in buildings - Procedure for preparation of documentation for the operation, maintenance and use, design of systems for heating water and method for calculating the heating load for the project.
- Standardization of heating systems - equipment regulation system for heating depending on external temperature regulation equipment for electrical heating system depending on outside temperature, open communication data for the building automation, regulation and building management, automation facilities and regulation systems (BACS), the application of data Standardization in the field of water heaters and auxiliary installations - a guide for the inclusion of an inspection body independent of the manufacturer. Requirements for watering the boiler with water and water quality for the boiler, materials for boiler pressure parts and accessories, design and calculation of pressure parts, inspection during manufacture, documentation and marking of pressure parts, system requirements for combustion of the boiler and requirements of the systems for purification of combustion gases.
Standardization of greenhouses - design and construction of commercially produced greenhouses.
Standardization in the field of solar energy - dictionary, thermal solar systems and components, solar collectors, test methods, characteristic properties of solar batteries for solar systems.
Preparation of standards related to determining the parameters of the internal climate in order to prevent damage and degradation of the cultural heritage, specification of procedures.
An ISRSM TC may have one or more international (ISO, IEC) or European (CEN, CENELEC) mirror committees in its scope of work. When ISRSM TC monitors the work of international (ISO, IEC) mirror TCs, the manner of participation in the development of the international project (standard) depends on the status of the relevant ISRSM TC in the relevant international body (international TC) in which the project is developed [Membership with active participation (Participating P – member) or as an Observer (O – member)]. When the respective ISRSM TC participates in the development of the international project as a "P - member", then it has an obligation and must actively monitor the development of the international project through a determined and consensus based national position in all stages of voting. In addition, the list of mirror committees is given for this ISRSM TC.