проф. д-р Татјана Кандикјан
I Машинско инженерство - Mechanical engineering
• Standardization of all tool machines for processing of metal, wood and plastic, with removal of swarf or with pressing and plastic deformation.
• Standardization of the basic terms and general principles of safety of machinery, including terminology, methodology, protective and safety devices included in the ISO/IEC Guide 51.
• Preparation of harmonized standards in relation to electrical and electronic equipment and machine systems (including group of machines that work together in coordination) that are not portable by hand during work, but which can include portable equipment.
• Preparation of harmonized standards for equipment related to safety by using electro-technology intended to be used for fulfillment of the essential safety requirements of the directives of the EU Council.
• Standardization in view of the classification, terminology, safety, characteristics and the test methods of the sewing machines.
• Standardization in the field of safety of machinery intended for processing of natural and artificial fiber in textile products, machinery that is used in industrial laundry (including ironing) and dry-clearing machinery.
• Standardization of any tool used on the machinery, and any type of hand tool
• Standardization of the design and production in the field of safety of machinery and the tools for processing of wood and similar materials intended for processing of machinery and tools
• Standardization in the field of safety of machinery intended for washing, preparation, production and processing of food and concentrations.
• Standardization in the field of safety of machinery intended for printing on paper and similar substrates, for processing of paper and other products, cartons, boxes, bags, sacks, and other packaging products.
• Standardization in the field of safety of hand-held tools with built-in non-electric engine which can be as one general standard, on aspects usually present for certain types of tools, as well as for standards for special types of tools.
• Standardization in the field of design and construction safety of machines and devices intended for application of organic coatings (paints, varnishes, and similar products).
• Standardization in the field of safety of packaging machinery.
• Standardization in the field of safety of leather and imitation of leather goods and footwear manufacturing machinery
• Standardization in the field of safety of rubber and plastic machinery.
• Standardization in the field of safety of earth moving machinery.
An ISRSM TC may have one or more international (ISO, IEC) or European (CEN, CENELEC) mirror committees in its scope of work. When ISRSM TC monitors the work of international (ISO, IEC) mirror TCs, the manner of participation in the development of the international project (standard) depends on the status of the relevant ISRSM TC in the relevant international body (international TC) in which the project is developed [Membership with active participation (Participating P – member) or as an Observer (O – member)]. When the respective ISRSM TC participates in the development of the international project as a "P - member", then it has an obligation and must actively monitor the development of the international project through a determined and consensus based national position in all stages of voting. In addition, the list of mirror committees is given for this ISRSM TC.