Rights and obligations of the members of ISRSM
The member of the Institute has the right to:
- participate in the sessions of the Assembly of the Institute and vote in accordance with the Rules of Procedure of the Assembly of the Institute;
- participate in the work of the administrative, advisory and technical bodies of the Institute;
- initiate the execution and realization of the tasks of the Institute;
- participate in the election of members of the Council of the Institute;
- have the opportunity to be elected members of the Council of the Institute;
- be constantly informed about all current activities of the Institute;
- discount for purchasing Macedonian standards;
- discount for certain services provided by the Institute;
- Discount for fees (registration fee) for participation in seminars and trainings organized by the Institute.
The member is obliged to:
- respects the Law on Standardization, the Statute, the decisions and the internal acts adopted by the bodies of the Institute;
- pays the annual membership fee regularly;
- make available all the information needed for the work of the Institute.
The amount of the membership fee is determined by the Council of ISRSM based on the following criteria:
- for legal entities - depending on the nature of the activity, the annual gross / net income and the number of employees in the legal entity;
- for individuals - as a percentage of the average gross salary in the Republic of Northern Macedonia.
The membership fee is paid once a year, no later than May 30 of the current year for the current year.